Friday, March 7, 2008

Former Runci Cover Model Steps Forward

via my website, www.CristinaAcosta.com

Hi, I'm Deanna Marie Wolfe, the little girl in the painting holding the dog is me. My parents were friends with Edward and Maxine Runci. I own a very similar painting my parents received from them. It is hanging in my home. I also own a few of the Walter Foster Art Books with my portrait on the cover (same as on your web site). Your site is very cool thanks. Do you want me to forward a picture of the portrait I own they painted (according to my mother they painted my portrait together with Edward adding his touches with the brush along the way.) I hope you get this and respond and thanks again.
Deanna Marie Wolfe

Dear Deanna,
Thank you so much for contacting me about your participation as a cover model for Maxine Runci's art instruction book, Painting from the Family Album. I love "what ever happened to...." stories, and I think your information is a valuable fact for any future Runci enthusiast. Here is the lovely picture you sent me of another painting they made of you at the same age. What a beautiful portrait. And thanks for sending the current photo of you and your husband. You look beautiful!

Best Wishes,
Cristina

Click here to read more about the Runcis

No comments:

Post a Comment